Student Information System for private schools and colleges, to digitize system. Possessing power to grow with time. Fast enough to provide excellent user experience, developed on the base of latest technologies. Class of German engineering.
For Implementation contact Company or Authorized Dealers
For demo, contact Company or Authorized Dealers
eduKate SMS Client
eduKate SMS Client is used to deliver messages from your eduKate School Management and Information System. Using this app you can make your android phone send messages from your eduKate School System. All messages send via eduKate System will be send via your phone
How to Use
How to Install and Configure
- Download and install app
- Goto Settings>Apps>App Permissions>SMS Then Allow eduKateSMSClient
- Now generate secret token from your eduKate System ( SMS Options )
- Then open your eduKateSMSClient app and put link of your eduKate Website e.g. http://edukate.evarosoft.com and Secret Token ( Generated from SMS options ) in your eduKateSMSClient App.
- Now click Save Settings.
- Go to Settings>Device Maintenance>Battery>Unmonitored Apps>Add apps and add eduKateSMSClient.
- Now app is ready to use.
How to use
- Click Start Client button and it will start working.
- To stop app, click Stop Client and Exit button
You can get more guidance from Images below. For any questions, feel free to contact us.
• As admin I can create/delete classes so that I can create environment for student and teacher
• As admin I can create/delete sections of classes to divide classes into sub classes efficiency wise or etc.
• As admin I can create/delete courses so that these can be assigned to classes to be taught by teacher to students
• As admin I can create/delete academic year so that I can specify marks and admission of students year wise
• As admin I can create/delete exam types so that teacher can submit marks to their students according to exam types
• As admin I can create/delete faculty type to specify what is position of faculty in school/college
• As admin I can create/terminate/edit faculty to insure their tasks in school/college
• As admin I can create/terminate/edit students which will study in school/college
• As admin I can edit roles of Faculty so that I can give roles to faculty according to their task in school/college (e.g. Admin role for Admin faculty to have all control to system, Faculty to have limited control to system)
• As admin I can change mains settings of system to specify name and logo of school/college
• As coordinator I can assign students to class>>section so that student can be categoriesed
• As coordinator I can assign course to classes so that student can be taught specific courses by teachers
• As coordinator I can assign teacher to classes>section so that specified teacher can teach specific class>section and submit marks for specified class>section
• As coordinator I can submit student and faculty attendance to store information about student and faculty arrival daily
• As coordinator I can transfer bulk students from one class>section to another
• As coordinator I can submit notice to noticeboard so that it can be visible to all students and faculty
• As coordinator I can view all faculty and students, their profile and reset password to provide basic services to them
• As coordinator I can view marks of any class>>section of any academic year
• As coordinator I can send SMS from eduKate System to Students and Faculty
• As teacher I can submit marks of students of class>>section assigned to me so that students and parent can check progress of their children
• As teacher I can check my attendance so that I can remain up to date to my duty
• As teacher I can check (courses – classes – sections) assigned to me for teaching so that I can be aware
• As student/parent I can check my marks according to courses so that I can be up to date with my/child’s educational status
• As student/parent I can check attendance of my/child’s attendance in school so that parents can be aware with their children
• As student I can courses assigned to me so that I can remain up to date